Type de poste : Permanent Ville : Longueuil
Expérience requise : 1 an
Statut : Temps plein
Description du poste
Working at Genius Solutions is:
Joining a passionate and dynamic team who takes to heart our company's success. It's also joining a company that is constantly evolving, in a stimulating work environment and in a highly competitive market.
Do you have an interest in working at Genius? Make sure you recognize yourself in the values of the company: Are you passionate? Are you focused on your missions? You are a good team player? Do you value knowledge and expertise? Do you recognize yourself in our company’s values?
If Yes? Let's go on!
As a Sales Engineer, you’ll play a key role bridging the gap between sales and technology. During the sales cycle, as a technical expert, you’ll support our sales and marketing activities across North America by creating and presenting ERP and CRM sales demos and webinars.
If you have worked as an ERP Consultant in the past and you want to be less on the road and more at home, than this is the job for you!
Tasks et responsabilities
- Create custom demos and present them to potential clients.
- Support our Sales Executives during business discovery stages
- Demonstrate efficient solutions to our customer’s pain points with our ERP and CRM sales demos and webinars.
- Build sales prototypes with customer’s business processes and data
- Deliver final demos with our Sales Executives, onsite or remotely
- Build sales tools for the sales and marketing team
- Prepare and host webinars
- Define priorities for sales technicians to maintain demo environments
Knowledge and profile sought
Worked as an ERP Consultant (minimum of 1 year) or has worked with a Manufacturing ERP for 2+ years
Perfectly bilingual (English and French- spoken & written fluently)
University degree or College diploma
Owns a vehicle and holds a valid passport (travel is necessary, about 10%-25% of your time)
Good knowledge of the manufacturing industry
Strong ability to quickly identify key issues and pain points
Desire to understand our market and become an expert
Sales and presentation skills
Interpersonal skills, empathy and analytical mind
A great work team
A competitive salary
5 paid sickdays per year + Vac
Workplace : Longueuil, QC
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent